Volgers

zaterdag 4 juni 2011

Swatch KOH Metallic Green

Hi Ladies!

Today i would like to show you a swatch of my new (and first) KOH polish. Metallic Green (127). I bought it about 2 weeks ago and really love the colour and the holo-effect!

Watch it, and love it!


With flashlight



In the sun
My nails are pretty short, sorry for that. But after all it's just the polish i want to show you! It's a green holographic polish, not way to green just a bit like, how do you call that in English? Soft green? Sorry for my crazy English!

I really love the effect! It's a pretty nasty polish to apply, but when you are done you will know it was worth every minute you spend for it! 

You can buy KOH polishes for about €15.- each.

Q: Do you guys have KOH polishes in your stash?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten