Today i have to show you something new in my stash! I bought a big image plate at Dashica Beauty Shop, she designed it by herself, and i think it's really pretty! It's my first big image plate, and im sure it wont be my last!
The plate has 42 designs on it and they are so pretty!!! You first have to peel of f the protective plastic film on top. On the backside you can find all the details of Shirley's webshop.
Do you want to see al the plates from Shirley go to DashicaBeautyShop and find out all the great nailart stuff!
Today i would like to show you a swatch of my new (and first) KOH polish. Metallic Green (127). I bought it about 2 weeks ago and really love the colour and the holo-effect!
Watch it, and love it!
In the sun
My nails are pretty short, sorry for that. But after all it's just the polish i want to show you! It's a green holographic polish, not way to green just a bit like, how do you call that in English? Soft green? Sorry for my crazy English!
I really love the effect! It's a pretty nasty polish to apply, but when you are done you will know it was worth every minute you spend for it!
Because i had some troubles in my life the last week i was not having time to update my blog. But i wanted to show you all my stash, and also made a list so you can see which one i own. At the moment i have 180 bottles, including topcoats and stamping coats.
Hi Ladies, do you also love buying polish for cheap as much as i do? This week there is a 50% discount again at a dutch drugstore. And i wouldn't be me if i won't take look. But actually there is no one at my wishlist at the moment.
And guess what.. I bought 6 polishes again, and i'm going to show them to you all!
From left to right:
Essence: Where is the party, Irreplaceable
Catrice: LE-Lavenderlicious, Absolutely Chinchilly!, Blue Cara Ciao,
Where is the party is a bit like a dupe of Catrice Iron Mermaiden, but you can read at a lot of blogs that they are not really the same! Soon i will show you the result!
Total amount for these is about 6euro pretty cheap right ;)
Also i got my 3 China Glaze polishes which i bought from a girl on the internet.
From left to right: Beauty & the beach, Magical, Passion in the pacific.
Last week i went for a minibreak to Newcastle. By boat we went from IJmuiden (NL) to Newcastle, shopping there for just 1 day, and come back by boat again. It's super cool to do sometimes! Newcastle is great for shopping, and i thought it was pretty cheap aswell! Offcourse they do sell nailpolish, so i bought some new ones!
Not that much, just 5 new polishes! A lot of the polishes they do sell here in Holland, and i allready have a lot of colours! By the way, Rimmel for example is pretty much cheaper over there! I also found a shop that sells China Glaze, but there where asking 7-8euro for 1 polish, so i can better buy them here on the internet.
Let's take a look!
Barry M. - Crackle NailPaint Black
BYS: N53-Lime Spritz / N83-Ultra Violet
Rimmel: 260-Green Grass / 819 - Green with Envy
And all together:
Really happy with it, can't wait to see the Crackle polish doing his work!
Today i'm showing you guys a simple mani! China Glaze Ahoy! with Essence Special Topper Hello Holo! I don't know why, but my camera won't make a picture with the right colours. That's why i made a picture with my telephone, and it's a bit blurry, but i shows the colours pretty well!
My nails are getting longer, and it makes me happy!
The past few weeks my brother and his girlfriend where on a holiday in Turkey, and they took 2 polishes for me from Golden Rose. It's a turkish brand which is pretty cheap!
Offcourse i tried them out for you, both polishes are pretty sheer, i think you need at least 3 layers! But it's a nice polish. Drying takes a bit longer, but when you have a good topcoat i think it will be no problem!
This picture i made was with 2 layers.
I like the colours, even though they are pretty heavy, i think it will be nice with a nice nailart!
Today must be my lucky day! I got an award from -Diana-, and i'm really happy with it! Thanks a lot girl! X
Now what i have to do is telling 10 things about me, and pass the award to 10 other bloggers!
Well lets start with 10 things about me!
1. I just moved out of my parents house, and start to join the real life! I live on my own for 4 weeks now, and i totally love it!
2. When i was born it was one of the coldest wintertimes ever. I know my dad had to go on his bike to the hospital at night, and it was -17degrees.. Poor dad! :)
3. I have one older brother, and he lives with his girlfriend and daugther about 15 minutes away from my home.
4. I love to travel, since i was a little kid i've been travelling a lot! First we started to go by bus to Spain, it took 24-30hours to get there. After that we went to many places all over the world. The trip i love the most was to Kenya last March 2011!
5. I'm loving travelling so much that i even work at a travelagency at the moment. For my work i also have been to a lot of places, and next week i have to go to the Azores (Portugese Islands). So it's a really nice job!
6. I have a boyfriend since july 2009, but he doesn't live here in the Netherlands. He lives in Turkey, and it's really hard that we can not spend a lot of time together. I see him about 3/4 times in a year, and we have a lot of contact by mail/sms and msn. Last november/december he was here for 18 days, and we had a great time together!
7. I truly love dogs, but i dont have one cause i'm working a lot, and i can't give him the love i think they need!
8. When i was young and i really loved Alfred J. Kwak, it's a dutch kids-program, and since a couple of weeks it's back on television now! So i'm happy again!
9. My favourite polish brand is Catrice, it's a dutch brand you can get at the dutch drugstore Kruidvat! :)
10. I would like to thank Diana for giving me this award, it's really nice to have it! So thanks a lot again! Also a specials thanks to my readers, for you guys i'm blogging! Love to read comments and other blogs, so keep updating!
Well that's all about me now, now i will start by giving this award to 10 other blogs!
Maybe you allready know, but Bundle Monster came out with 25 new image plates, which i had to have as a total nailpolish/art-addict! About a week ago i ordered them in Hawai, and only 5 days later i allready had it in my hands! And they are lovely! :)
The plates are pretty much better than the old ones, the covered up the backside just like Konad, so the plate isn't sharp anymore. Also the plastic is easy to remove. But the best of all are the fullnail images. They are bigger now, so you can even coverup you thumb nail!
Last week i received China Glaze Secret Peri Wink-Le, so it's time for a new mani! I justed 3 coats op Peri Wink-Le and the silver Essence stamping polish. This polish you can but at the dutch drugstore Kruidvat.
I justed Konad M29 plate for the images. Love them!
Today i'm showing you my stash part 4, my Beyu polishes. I have bought them about 6 months ago, and just tried 1 colour 1 time. Only i have tried the blue one, but i dont know, it's just not my colour. ;)
The polishes don´t have a new, but a number. You can see them on the bottle!