Volgers

dinsdag 3 mei 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award! :)

Today must be my lucky day! I got an award from -Diana-, and i'm really happy with it! Thanks a lot girl! X



Now what i have to do is telling 10 things about me, and pass the award to 10 other bloggers!

Well lets start with 10 things about me!

1. I just moved out of my parents house, and start to join the real life! I live on my own for 4 weeks now, and i totally love it!

2. When i was born it was one of the coldest wintertimes ever. I know my dad had to go on his bike to the hospital at night, and it was -17degrees.. Poor dad! :)

3. I have one older brother, and he lives with his girlfriend and daugther about 15 minutes away from my home.

4. I love to travel, since i was a little kid i've been travelling a lot! First we started to go by bus to Spain, it took 24-30hours to get there. After that we went to many places all over the world. The trip i love the most was to Kenya last March 2011!



5. I'm loving travelling so much that i even work at a travelagency at the moment. For my work i also have been to a lot of places, and next week i have to go to the Azores (Portugese Islands). So it's a really nice job!

6. I have a boyfriend since july 2009, but he doesn't live here in the Netherlands. He lives in Turkey, and it's really hard that we can not spend a lot of time together. I see him about 3/4 times in a year, and we have a lot of contact by mail/sms and msn. Last november/december he was here for 18 days, and we had a great time together!


7. I truly love dogs, but i dont have one cause i'm working a lot, and i can't give him the love i think they need!

8. When i was young and i really loved Alfred J. Kwak, it's a dutch kids-program, and since a couple of weeks it's back on television now! So i'm happy again!


9. My favourite polish brand is Catrice, it's a dutch brand you can get at the dutch drugstore Kruidvat! :)

10. I would like to thank Diana for giving me this award, it's really nice to have it! So thanks a lot again! Also a specials thanks to my readers, for you guys i'm blogging! Love to read comments and other blogs, so keep updating!

Well that's all about me now, now i will start by giving this award to 10 other blogs!

And the award goes to....

polishorperish

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten